Saturday, March 1, 2014

Movie Star Planet

If you've ever heard of MSP, you might be aware of creeps,hackers, and bullies. I'm setting up an account and recording what happens as it goes

-Made an account as TheHolyPunch1234
-Didn't ask me for an email??? Strange....
-Now it asked for an email...
-Going to chat room
-Cafe seems to be popular
-somebody said "who wants to date" 0-0
-Say 1 if u wanna be my gf!? yuck!
-More of that stuff.
-This is a kid's site, and it's promoting gf/bf's?
-everyone is ignoring me!
-more of dating/ignoring...
-apparently i dont exist cuz im not...'cool'
-two nice people friended me...

that's all 4 today.

5 comments:

  1. did i already tell you that i'm pan yet
    well
    have it again
    because
    juice
    JUICE JUICE JUICE JUICE NYOOOOOOOM
    i don't even

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JUICE JUICE juice juice juuuuice
      can i put a link to your blog in my post

      Delete
    2. Sure! I wouldn't mind at all.

      Delete
  2. Hm. That's basically how "kids" chatroom-type things are. I occasionally go on Kids Chat and derp around as Biddlybop or Doge, and it's the same thing. You can also swear in that chatroom, as well as put.... merps as your profile, so it's quite a bit worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I'm very aware of these types of things. If you search around the web you'll see there are tons of threads on Mom sites about MSP hacking,swearing, and just plain gross stuff.

      Delete