Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A rant about Nickelodeon

My brothers were watching Nickelodeon this morning, like most young 12 and 11 year olds do. Well, I hope they stick with Disney Channel, the new nick shows are just......retarded. Here are a few:

BREADWINNERS
It's a show about two ducks who deliver bread...I'm already doubting this will be good for my bros. Here's the description from Nickelodeon...
"SwaySway and Buhdeuce are BREADWINNERS! These two carefree ducks fly around in a super sweet rocket van, delivering bread to their hungry customers. They live together, laugh together, and get into all sorts of riDUCKulous adventures together on their planet Pondgea. No matter what, nothing stops these two feathered friends from having 24/7 fun and a getting a little bit QUAZY! Look out for bucket loads of delicious bread, head boppin' music, and non-stop booty-shakin’ dance parties. Coming soon!"
  I'm dying from to much DUCK puns.
-------------------------
RABBIDS INVASION
If you've played the Rayman games, you understand why I hate this. Constant BWAAAAAAAAHs! are a bit annoying. Scratch that....Infinity annoying.
-------------------------
SANJAY AND CRAIG

I have to admit, I'm a bit fond of this show. It's about a boy named Sanjay and he has a talking snake named Craig.It's full of poop,fart, and anything gross jokes....Those are the things I don't like.


 

6 comments:

  1. It's me! Pandora! Nice blog you got there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pandora the Derp (my nickname for ya) I guess I'm a 'ranter' sometimes...

      Delete
  2. Hi there, It's Leah here from EA :3

    I agree on all your rants. They moved my favorite show(TMNT)'s new episodes from Saturday @ 11am to Sunday @ 11am because of the STUPID BREADWINNERS >.< *derps for Nickelodeon*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! TMNT has been my favorite show since I was like 5! It was the only reason I got up early on weekends!

      Delete
    2. ohmahgawsh you like TMNT...?
      iloveyou
      XD

      Delete
    3. Me and my friends were talking about Breadwinners (they have the same opinions as me) and when I said I liked TMNT they were like "That's a boy show" and I said "No such thing."

      Delete